Saturday, January 26, 2013

When A Bullfighter Has A Nervous Breakdown...

For Gods sake Manuel!
Will you please get your act together.
We are playing to a full house, there's eighty thousand people watching.
This is not the time Manuel to have one of your silly nervous breakdowns.
Sometimes you're so damned selfish.
You're denying me my fifteen minutes of fame and ruining my reputation.
This is where you pretend to get gored.
You know what's going to happen don't you
you wimp.
I'm going to get run out of Pamplona...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. My grandparents were in Mexico many years ago and saw a bullfight in which the matador was gored to death. Not sure I'd want to see a bullfight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm... Don't you know Mr Bull, it's very hot in all that matador outfit.

    ReplyDelete