Friday, April 30, 2010

The Sheriff of Waikino...

You'd better believe it, this is Rusty Gunn. Don't laugh or he'll shoot me with that silly little gun he has strapped to his middle... and his sidekick, Hoyggiboyggi...
Rusty, says he's a Canadian who's been here a while and is the Sheriff of Waikino, a little place with a funky railway just a few k's north of Waihi. He's only slightly crazy but aren't we all. His car is well, different. The backseat is filled with enormous audio speakers and when he turns the motor on, a very loud cockadoodledoo vibrates the air around and sends little old ladies and children screaming in panic. The dog does tricks and sits on the shelf outside the drivers window when they are driving. Rusty wanted money to appear here but I told him he would be world famous and he liked that...
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like he would "fit in" here in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know some people who would be happy to package him up and send him to you DD. They would pay the freight too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen a gun on sombody driving an art car..kinda scary! There is a yearly parade of these cars comming up that I love to go to here in Houston.
    http://orangeshow.org/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for that Frann... it looks great, I especially like the wooden cars... If I see him again, I'll tell him... The gun is a toy,I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is such a twat.....if he's not driving round the streets of Paeroa he cruises the Waihi streets and has his crusty, old music blasting for all the world to hear (like we have a choice)....what a prize dick!!!

    ReplyDelete